The Minnesota Rural Health Association MRHA brings together diverse rural interests to address and advocate for stronger health and health care throughout Greater Minnesota (the 80 counties outside the 7-county Twin Cities metro area).
- Advocate for legislation and policies that strengthen the health and well-being of rural Minnesotans, and improve rural access to higher quality, lower cost health care.
- Grow and facilitate collaboration among organizations and stakeholders with shared interests in strengthening rural health and health care.
- Educate MRHA members and other stakeholders about key rural health and health care reform issues.
- Build an active committee structure that engages the brain trust, expertise and energies of our MRHA members.
- Retain and expand MRHA membership